Sunday, November 27, 2016
Nick Burton visited Blackwell Meadows at the weekend and returned with another set of progress photos for us all to see.
In the interests of safety we must request that fans and any other members of the public refrain from visiting Blackwell Meadows to see what’s going on.
Friday, November 25, 2016
DFCSG Chair Wayne Raper has provided us with a taste of what it’s going to be like cheering the Quakers on under floodlights.
Click to view larger size image
and Wayne was up with the crows early the next morning for this shot…
Click to view larger size image
Congratulations to Richard Middleton whose lucky ticket number 296 has been drawn in the DFC Fans Lottery November Superdraw, making Richard the very first winner of £1000 in the lottery.
The winners of the weekly £50 prizes in November were:
5th November - Stephen Bruce (Ticket No. 38)
12th November - John Tempest (Ticket No. 123)
19th November - Steve Rees (Ticket No. 78)
Congratulations to all of our winners this month, and thank you to everyone who takes part in the lottery because the club benefits by an equal amount to the prize money.
It’s never too late to join the lottery - just click the link on the menu or the tickets in the side bar and enter online.
Entry to the lottery is very simple and very quick, and who knows - you could be the lucky winner of the big prize in our Christmas Superdraw.
It’s not just the big retailers who have discounted deals on Black Friday! DFCSG are running their own offer from 8am today where you can join the Group for the rest of the 16/17 season at a reduced rate. The £5 joining fee has been waived which means for a limited time only you can join for just £20 - a saving of 20% If you’d rather spread your payments it’s now just £1.67 per month payable by Direct Debit.
Joining the DFCSG has many benefits and with the return to Darlington imminent the guarantee of a match ticket for all members for the first game at Blackwell is a sure fire winner.
Other benefits which include discounted train travel and meals can be found in the side bar on the main DFCSG site.
Just click the link to join instantly online:
Don’t delay, grab a bargain today in the only Black AND White Friday Sale!
SATURDAY 3RD DECEMBER 3.00 PM
The DFCSG - strengthening the roots of our club
The DFCSG created and manage the B2D fund, which is funding available to help establish the Club back in Darlington. The fund acts as the primary collection pot for monies raised from direct donations and events organised by the DFCSG Fundraising Group.
Of course, there are many ways in which you can help the club directly but, if you’re specifically looking for a quick and easy way to support the establishment of a solid foundation for the Club in its new home, then it only takes a few minutes to set up a one-off or regular donation to the B2D Fund either by your online or high street banking service.
For monthly standing orders or a one off donation please send monies to the following account:
“Darlington FC Supporters Group”
Sort code: 30-84-43
Account No: 30283268
To pay by cheque please make cheque payable to
“Darlington FC Supporters Group” and send to
Darlington FC Supporters Group
c/o Blackwell Meadows
Please quote your name in the reference area when using internet banking and, on the back of your cheque, include your name and address.
Remember there are many ways to help the Club… can you think of any more? Please tell us about it either by email or in person at the Fans Table in the bar at all home games.
- Buying a Season Ticket helps to provide the Manager with additional funding needed to strengthen the team at the start of each new season
- Attending matches provides the club with a constant stream of money throughout the season, from additional match-day ticket sales and revenues from catering and other sales (e.g. programme sales, match-day raffle tickets, 50:50 match-day draw, Club merchandise).
- The Come On Darlo Prediction League is a fun way to add a little bit of an edge to your season - use your skill and judgement to predict how we and the other local clubs will do in the coming season, and who will be the big winners and losers nationally, come the end of the season.
- The Sponsor a Goal scheme is a fan-run initiative which has raised over £8000 for the Club since it began in season 2012-13.
- For as little as £5/month the DFC Fans Lottery Draw provides you with the chance to win either £50 in each weekly draw, or even more in the monthly Super Draw. The Lottery has raised more than £10,000 for the Club over the past 12 months.
- The Fundraising Group runs a series of entertainment fundraising events over the year, the proceeds of which go into the B2D fund.
ADDITIONAL CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS
With most of the town centre shops being open on the Sundays leading up to Christmas Quaker Retail will also be open Sunday 4th, Sunday 11th and Sunday 18th from 12 noon till 3pm for Christmas shopping.
To contact the shop either telephone 07717345004 (only available during shop opening hours) or send an email to:
You can also shop online at http://darlingtonfootballclub.co.uk/shop/